Sierra Pacific Real Estate
As a positive sign for the U.S. economy and housing conditions, Americans are reportedly more optimistic about buying a home, according to the recent PulteGroup Home Index survey. Overall attitudes toward buying a home is trending positive. For the first time in years, Americans have a growing sense of optimism that the housing market is improving, and that these positive changes may be sustainable.
• The survey found that 67 percent of people say they plan on purchasing a home, and of that amount, 32 percent are looking to buy within the next two years.
• Twenty-one percent would move up their buying timeline if they were able to sell their current home at a higher price point/break their lease without penalty.
• The results indicate that 57 percent of adults think now is a good or excellent time to purchase items they want or need, especially when it comes to entering the housing market.
• Millennials and move-up buyers represent the most engaged consumer segments, 85 percent and 71 percent, respectively, intending to purchase a home in the future.
• As for baby boomer trends, 50 percent of those aged 55 and older are looking to purchase a home in the future.
• Seventy percent of home shoppers plan to spend more or as much money on their next home, and 64 percent prefer to spend more on a home that's move-in ready rather than spend less and renovate.
These new buyers need your listings! Are you ready to take advantage of this current Fast-Paced Seller's Market? Contact one of your local Meadow Vista Merchant Realtors today for optimal results.