From Christine Schlittenhart's Kitchen
1 c. brown sugar
2 sticks real butter
12 oz. chocolate chips
6 oz. package of sliced almonds
1. Line a large jelly roll pan (one with sides) with foil.
2. Cover with soda crackers.
3. Boil brown sugar and butter together 3 minutes (start timing when it starts boiling).
4. Pour over crackers.
5. Bake 6 to 7 minutes at 375 degrees.
6. While hot, pour chocolate chips on top. Smooth over, then spread almonds. Let cool, then freeze for several hours.
Break into pieces to serve. Perfect for Gifts Too!