Friday, December 1, 2017
Christmas in the Village and Other Holiday Events 2017
Fun for the family light displays, crafts, tree lightings, caroling, bonfires and more..
• Christmas in the Village - Meadow Vista. - Dec. 10th Enjoy a scavenger hunt for goodies from 4 to 6 pm with the businesses in downtown Meadow Vista. Santa arrives in the lot next to the Post Office at 6:30 pm and the bon fire is lit while children express wishes to jolly St. Nick.
• Festival of Lights Parade - Sat. Dec. 3 at 5:30pm in downtown Auburn
• Old Town Auburn Country Christmas - Sat. Dec. 10 and 17th from 5 to 9 pm crafts, food and fun. www.oldtownauburnca.com
• Grass Valley Cornish Christmas - Friday nights beginning Nov. 25th thru Dec. 23rd - Enjoy the traditions of the earlier immigrants to this area from 6-9 pm
• Nevada City Victorian Christmas - Wednesdays Dec. 14 & 21 from 5-9pm and Sundays Dec 4, 11 & 18 from 1:30-6pm - Enjoy turn of the century theme with costumed merchants, caroling and much more. Visit nevadacountythingstodo.com/christmas for more info.
• Sacramento Region - Check out the website for light displays in the surrounding area, then map your route and have fun. The site adds new locations daily. www.lightsofthevalley.com