2 ½ cups crushed FRESH strawberries
1 (6 oz) strawberry flavored Jello gelatin
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (18 oz) package yellow cake mix
(batter prepared as directed on cake mix)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
3. Evenly sprinkle dry Jello gelatin onto strawberries.
4. Evenly top with mini marshmallows.
5. Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
6. Pour cake mix evenly over marshmallows
7. Bake for about 40-50 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the sides to loosen, turn upside down onto serving plate.
Store cake in refrigerator. Serves 12.