Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Local Eagle Scout Service Project...Needs You!

Many people know of the effort, determination and work required of a young man striving to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout. The old saying - “It takes a village...” applies only too well. One young man is attempting to beautify a small portion of our town...and I hope our village will jump forward to help him.

“Hello. My name is Matthew Pfeiffer and I’m a Life rank Boy Scout in Troop 6 of Meadow Vista. I’m currently working on a service project to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout. For my project, I am landscaping the barren corner of Combie Rd. and Placer Hills Rd. The land is the leach field for the Fire Station’s septic system and provides and excellent location for a decorative pathway, drip-line irrigation and native drought-tolerant plants. Please contact me for a list.

“I am currently tracking down native plants for the lot. If you have questions about my project or would like to donate materials or money towards its completion, please contact me...

Matthew Pfeiffer
Email: matthewpfeif@gmail.com

Make checks payable to:
Troop 6 BSA - Matthew Pfeiffer Eagle Scout Project
c/o Matthew Pfeiffer
870 Cole Road, Meadow Vista, CA 95722



No comments:

Post a Comment